Mapped Header

Monday, January 9, 2012

Open House


It's that time again. Time for the open house and class registration and My Sister's Quilts!! 



This Thursday, Friday and Saturday (12th -14th) come on in to the store and check out the samples from all the classes and sign up to learn new skills taught by one of the many great teachers at My Sister's Quilts. 

I don't know about you, but I have been anxiously awaiting the class list to see what new fun techniques I can add to my skill set.  

Have you seen the class list??? Its HUGE!!! There are so many great classes and instructors this quarter that I can't think of one that I don't want to take. Batiks, basics, purses, applique, binding, Hawaiian quilting, lone star, aprons, a mystery quilt and more. Way too many to spotlight here, so hop on over to the website and check out all the class descriptions. There is surly something there to suit your fancy, if not four or five or six classes you are going to want to sign up for. 

Oh, and did I mention that there will be a SALE this weekend too?? Perfect.


January 9th – 14th SALE
10 Fat Quarters for only $20 (pre-cuts only)
Existing Pillowcase Kits – 40% Off
20% Off
Calypso Swing
Max & Whiskers
Lilac Parade
Lovely
Quilts of Valor

Come on into the store this week and sign up for classes and save up on those quilting supplies that you can't live without. We can't wait to see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment