Mapped Header

Monday, August 29, 2011

Fall Open House Goodies

Did you stop by the shop this past Friday and Saturday for the open house and fall class registration??? 
Well just in case you missed it, here is a peek at all the fun we had...

 Jill from Jillily Studio stopped by and shred some of her tips and tricks


Yummy Treats



Great prizes for signing up for classes



 Discounted Quilt Kits


Fabulous Classes by equally Fabulous Instructors

Cherry Tweet by Cori Blunt of Chitter Chatter Designs

And of Course the Sisters of 'My Sister's Quilts', Linda and Carolyn who are always fun to chat with.




So if you missed the open house this last weekend and you still want to look into some of the great classes we have lined up, it's not too late!!! Check out the website for the class schedules and call the us to check for availability. We would love to see you!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I missed it, looks so fun. I'll make sure I come next time!

    ReplyDelete