Mapped Header

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Patsy Tribute

As you can tell by my previous posts, I cannot do what Patsy did.  She was so creative about everything and our blog showed it.  From the first time Patsy dropped into our store, I knew she was creative, honest and genuine.  As she left our store that first time, I told my sister that we needed to hire her.  We did hire her and it was the best thing that happened to My Sister's Quilts.  She wanted to help us succeed and gave us tips and tricks of the trade.  Her beautiful quilts hang on our walls and her energy was a ray of sunshine in our store.  She was always telling customers they were beautiful, had nice clothes or nice hair and made everyone feel good.  She gave more than 110% at everything she did.  Her family and grandchildren were everything to her.  She was always telling us about them and was very proud of her husband and family.  My thoughts and prayers are with her family at this time and always.  Love you dearly Sista!  Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment